Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Free deal at Picknsave today only

The sale ends today...for my fellow couponers....There was a coupon for StIves Elements Buy One Get One Free and those products are on sale for buy one get one free. So I got 4 St Ives face care products free because I had 2 coupons...YEAH...



BTW they are $6.99 a piece...if you "buy" all 4 then spend one more $1 you can get 5 coupons doubled up to a $1 (5 coupons per $25 spent(those 2 for the buyonegetone don't count because they dont double!)). I didn't think of that until I left...those 4 kids I had with me distracted me!!!

3 comments:

l said...

I'm so impressed- you're so good at couponing/sales/deals, etc. I get confused just reading how you do it!

Anne said...

Way to go Coupon Queen! I bow to your greatness. :)

Trisha said...

did you go yet...in one transaction I got 8 boxes of cereal and two boxes of granola bars for $10 with a coupon for a gallon of milk...