Thursday, January 22, 2009

Trisha's review of Little Debbie 100 calorie Brownies


Ok I am a sucker for the 100 calorie packs of just about anything. I was excited to see that Little Debbie jumped on the band wagon. I actually laughed out loud when I opened the package and saw the small brownie. I do realize that it is a brownie and they do have a lot of calories but come on. Eating this small brownie just pissed me off. Because not only was I not satisfied but mad that I wasted 100 calories on the 2 bites of it. Plus, it didn't really taste that great. I will say that it was chewy and it didn't taste like nutrisweet. But will I be buying these again NO!!

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Too funny!!! I have often wondered about these:) Thanks for the review

Anonymous said...

This is how I feel about the Nutrisystem foods. If they look disgusting on TV, they have to be pretty awful in person!

The Herings said...

There was a story on the Today show that said that people who eat the 100 calorie snacks actually eat even more calories because they'll have more than one a day (on average that eat around 700 calories in low-cal snacks). I thought that was pretty interesting.

jenny said...

Trisha, I love your blog so much! You just make me smile...over and over as I read your posts. And yeah, I think for the size of the brownie....ANY brownie that size would be 100 calories. BUT, you didn't eat a dozen like you might have if you'd just made a pan, if your like me!