Saturday, January 10, 2009

I am 36

So today I turned 36. I started off the day with sleeping in which is an awesome bonus! I did get up and get downstairs and the kids didn't have breakfast ready so they told me to go back to bed. I didn't say no to that. So I went back to bed and watched a movie "Momma Mia" and it took them quite a while to make the breakfast so I finished the whole movie. I watched the kids have a blast outside in the 12+ inches of snow we've gotten in the last 2 days from the back window. Then I got ready to go to Darren's bosses "Christmas" party. Friends were nice enough to watch our kids (thanks Dave and Sherri). Darren and I came home (at 8:30) and put the kids to bed and watched "in the Valley of elah"(really good by the way). This is how a 36 year old parties it up on their birthday and is perfectly happy about it!!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Happy Birthday to you! Sorry I'm a day late but glad to see you enjoyed your big day, Youngster!

Anne said...

By the way, did I tell you that 36 looks good on ya? Well, it does!

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday Trisha!!! Sorry this is late.