Sunday, January 18, 2009

Spending time together


Today Darren said something that I thought would make a perfect blog topic. I mentioned that we didn't really spend any time together this weekend. He then said, "Well we did last night (Sat)". Let me tell you what we did. After the kids were in bed, I was watching TV and he was messing around. At about 10 oclock, he came into the bedroom and I said "Lay down with me and watch this" He proceeded to, which is really nice because he doesn't like to sit down, and he fell asleep within two minutes (he has an amazing ability to do this). Obviously he was tired and I honestly wasn't upset that he fell asleep. What I think is amazing is that his brain is wired to think that this was spending time together!

Thanks Darren for reminding me that men and woman think oh so differently!!!!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

What is amazing is that Chris thinks the same thing:) All men must think alike!!