Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Things that bring me joy - Ravinia


We went to Ravinia tonight and it was lovely. Ravinia is an outdoor concert park in Chicago. We went to the Chicago Symphony performance. I met Darren and our friends Jacque and Al on the train. 3 other couples drove down. Tonight was a gorgeous summer night. I leaned over to Darren and whispered (because I didn't want us to get shhhh-ed (yes they have people that come around and do that)) something that I always wanted to do when I "grew up". If you have a chance to go definitely go. It is romantic and relaxing and not too expensive.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Had a very nice evening last night. Wish we could have been there sooner. Are you up for trying UB40 in August?

Trisha said...

I'm not sure about the date. I will let you know~