Tuesday, July 15, 2008

pick n save double coupons for the week.

These are the bargains I am gonna get tomorrow at pick and save...spend $25 (so easy to do especially if you buy meat that is on sale)..get 5 coupons doubled

2 bottles hershey syrup 10/$10 coupon $1 off 2 doubled -$2 so 2 bottles free

4 cans iams dog food 5/$4 =3.20 coupon $1 off 4 doubled -$2 so $1.20 for 4 cans

2 boxes minute maid juice bars 2/$4 = $4 coupon .75 off 2 doubled -$1.50= $2.50 for 2 boxes

6 yoplait yogurts $3.00 $1 off 6 doubled -$2= $1 for 6 yogurts

What are you getting?


BTW--didn't go until late tonight and I just got yogurt, dog food, and hershey's. There was a great deal on purex fabric softener-clearance for 2.48 and I had a $1 coupon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got a 15 lb. bag of dogfood from Dollar General yesterday for $6.50. I'm sure it's nutritious...

Anne said...

Did you see moneysaving mom today? I'm headed off to Target and Pick & Save later this afternoon. Stay cool!

Trisha said...

Hey...it's for the dog!! That's a good price...what does the dog think of the babies?