Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Daddy changes Ayden's diaper


Gotta share this story!! We all went to church tonight and then I went by myself to the grocery store. Darren stopped by the library on his way home and I guess Ayden pooped. He didn't have any diapers in the car so he thought of a solution?!?

He took her in the bathroom at the library took her diaper off and threw it away and stuffed paper towels in her pants until he got home (10 mins away). Who needs diapers?

Only a guy would have that solution!!!

3 comments:

Renee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renee said...

I'm guessing she stayed dry otherwise I'm sure Darren would have had a mess on his hands and the car seat!

Quick thinking Darren!

l said...

Sometimes you just have to improvise, I guess. I'm surprised she didn't fuss though- that couldn't have been too comfortable!