Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Baby Borrowers

Have you watched this show yet? Summer TV is really sparse but I turned this on last week and I was hooked. What they do is give teenage couples a baby for a few days and see how they do. The parents watch from a tv across the street. Some of the couples take on the roll in stride and others just look like bratty, selfish teenagers. I missed the very end where they graded the kids but I did see that they are bringing on toddlers for the next show!! Too funny. Check it out!

http://www.nbc.com/The_Baby_Borrowers/

Let me know if you have seen it.

2 comments:

l said...

We were just watching this last night. I'm amazed that Carson's parents didn't go over and get him- there's no way I would have left him with those two!

Trisha said...

I know what you mean...that girl was so mean. Maybe she lightened up a little bit?!