Tuesday, July 15, 2008

5 kids and a grocery store



Look at how happy these people are shopping...I would like to say this was us last night.

So my niece, Emma and my nephew, Eli are here from Indy this week. Tonight Mason and Rylee wanted to watch American Gladiators with Darren and then set up an obstacle course. I needed to go to the store for milk and bread. Darren's "great" idea was to take all the kids and let them pick out a gladiator snack. So needless to stay it wasn't a quick trip with 5 kids, including two boys that were playing swords. The whole thing lead to a major meltdown by Mason, Ayden crying and $130 worth of groceries and me with a major headache and also wondering why I didn't go by myself.

3 comments:

Renee said...

My kids ALWAYS behave at the grocery store!!

Trisha said...

can we trade kids??

Renee said...

Can't you sense my sarcasm? My kids and grocery stores are disaster as well...I wish they made a drive thru grocery store so you could just pick up the one thing you need without taking everyone in with you only to buy $100 of groceries...that you don't need! Maybe that is why they don't offer a drive up window ;-)