Sunday, November 30, 2008

Things that bring me joy----Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving is a great time of year. It brings me joy because

1. You get to stuff yourself silly with food and then you get to say "it's the holiday's" and that is a good enough excuse for people to not look twice when you have a plate with 3 desserts on it.

2. You get to spend time with family. In this day and age we need an excuse to just get our families together because we live so far away from each other. We had a great weekend spending time with Darren's parents and seeing my family including my Mom's side of the family.

3. You get to thank God for all that he has given and done for us. It's a special holiday that everyone in the nations does this together. If only it could be everyday...

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Trisha I love your new christmas template. Where did you find this???

l said...

Love the new look!