Wednesday, November 12, 2008

How is Yoda?


Yoda, the new Kochersperger dog, is fitting into the family pretty well. Maggie the 12 year old beagle is tolerating him. He is really good with the kids. He is playful but not too annoying. He is doing well about going to the bathroom outside but I still don't trust him. At night, when the kids are in bed and I sit to relax, he sits on my lap which is exactly what I wanted. He did do something I don't think I have ever seen, he drank pee out of Ayden's potty chair today. Disgusting!! Overall, he is a good dog. I just hope that I don't start looking like him...you know they say that about people and their dogs. Someone already said we have the same color hair!!!

3 comments:

Tracy Jean said...

thats a good pic

Stacy said...

I can't believe how big the kids are getting. It has been a long time.(07 x-mas) Glad I have another blog to follow

l said...

Drinking pee, not so cute. But Yoda himself is really really cute.