Friday, October 3, 2008

Come take a load off


On my new couch...I have to share another Mason story...

Darren saw him jumping on my new couch so he said he needed to clean it with the special cleaner as a punishment. Afterwards Darren asked him where he thought all the dirt came from and he said "From us and all the people that come lay on it naked."

As if people just come in off the street and sit on our new couch naked. Just so you know we don't sit on the couch naked and if we have you over, you can take your shoes off but keep on your clothes please!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hmm, there you go blowing all my exhibitionist dreams! ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!! I am laughing so hard right now! You crushed my dream of visiting your house and feeling the leather of your couch on my bare rear...