Thursday, March 19, 2009

March Madness


Darren and I aren't really sports fanatics. We do enjoy them but we just don't take the time to watch them unless its a big game.

So we all did brackets. It was pretty fun because Ayden, 2, just picked the last team I said-so if I said Duke vs. North Carolina, she would pick NC. Mason, 5, seemed to pick any team that had the word State in it or two names. Rylee actually got the seeding.

I am the one obsessing about making sure that my bracket is up to date. I love the yahoo fantasy sports because it keeps track for you. I still have to keep a paper copy and highlight the winners.

Friday night Darren and I sat to watch the game and he feel asleep and I continued to stay up late to finish watching two games that were in over time...yah Wisconsin Badgers!!

3 comments:

testing 1 said...

I'm glad the M vs. A post helped, would love to see some pix if you used any of the ideas.

runr3 said...

ross and i do a bracket every year.... i usually win :)

Anne said...

So, who's winning now??