Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday- recipe for Peanut Butter cookies

I make recipes then lose them and never make them again, even if I like it. Well, I made these cookies last week and they are definitely one of the best cookies I have made. Maybe if I post it on here then I can make them again.

PB Jumbos
from Taste of Home simple and delicious

1 1/2 cups peanut butter
1/2 butter, softened
1 c sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
3 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
4 1/2 c quick cooking oats
2 tsps baking soda
1 cup mini semisweet choc chips
1 cup mini mm's

In a large mixing bowl, cream peanut butter, butter and sugars. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine oats and baking soda; gradually add to cramed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and mm's

Drop in heaping TBSPs 2" apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350 for 12-14 mins or until edge are browned. Remove to wire racks.

(Reduced fat or generic brands are not recommended for this recipe)

76 cal 4gr of fat 1 gr of fiber + actually 2 pt per cookie

1 comment:

Misty said...

Thanks, Trish! I was the "winner" of some of these delicious cookies. Now I can make more! YUM!!!