Friday, May 23, 2008

Chicago Museum Free weekend

I thought that instead of sending emails to everyone and there brother, I will post bargains I find and need to share with others on this.

So Julie sent me this and I am not sure if we will go, Ayden is at such an uncooperative stage but it sounds so fun.

Chicago Museum of Science and Industry

In celebration of the Museum’s 75th Anniversary, the Museum is offering FREE general admission to kids ages 11 and under during the Memorial Day weekend (Saturday, Sunday and Monday). There is no better time to share eye-popping science, engaging experiences and extraordinary exhibits with your kids than this weekend.
Free child general admission tickets are available at Museum ticket counters. This offer cannot be redeemed online or over the phone and is not valid with any other offer. Not valid for parking, Omnimax, U-505 on-board tours or special exhibitions.


http://www.msichicago.org/offer/kids-free/

No comments: