Wednesday, January 5, 2011

birthday=tombstone

So my birthday is next week so I don't know if this is why I have death on the brain but I do. I was thinking about New years resolutions on my way into work (35 mins and no radio at 6 am leads to interesting thoughts). I was thinking about how my priorities some times are not in order and that one thing I would like to change in the New year. I was thinking about what would be on my tombstone. I was thinking of things like ...loving mother...loving wife...loved Jesus, etc that these things should take priority rather than ...awesome artist, best PTA member...best house on the block. Unfortunately, I told Darren these deep thoughts of mine. His comment "so next time you go shopping can I say "do you want awesome bargain finder at Target on your tombstone" URGH!!

No comments: