Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Turning 37

So Sunday I turned 37. That morning I woke up with the thought that half of my life could be over. Hmmmm~ I know that is a depressing thought.

Anyway, I had a great day that included a yummy breakfast and gifts before I even woke up. We went to church and Mason suggested Olive Garden for lunch. We went there and then to a Racine Childrens theater play.

We had small group for church at night and my friends there surprised me with cake and balloons and singing Happy birthday. It's been a while since I had a little party. It was SOO nice.

I think 37 is gonna be a great year. I definitely don't want to go backwards...the thought of 17 again is scary!

1 comment:

Anne said...

It really only keeps getting better. Glad to hear your birthday was special, you deserve it!