Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First day of school for Rylee and Mason





So we have a first grader and a 4th grader. Rylee was excited yet a little nervous because she only knows boys in her class. She has a male teacher for the first time. I am hoping when I go to pick them up she has met a buddy.

Mason did NOT want to go to school. He gets nervous and I know he will like it once he is there and used to the situation. He would have loved to have the same teacher though. But his new teacher has red hair so so that shouldnt be too bad!! She also has two boys of her own so hopefully will be perfect for my 100% boy!!

It's too quiet around here already. I cant believe I am gonna type this but I will be ready to see them at 3 today. At 5 today I will be ready to sent them back!!

No comments: