Friday, June 26, 2009

Philadelphia and Ligionier PA





We went to Philadelphia for one day. Darren wanted to see the US Mint. You can't bring cameras so I have no pictures. It was actually pretty interesting. We wanted to see the Liberty Bell but it was too stressful driving around down there that we just decided we will come back when the kids are older and can appreciate it.

We then went to Ligonier to see my Uncle Greg and Aunt Ellie and my cousins Jackie and Joey. It was SOOO nice to stay at there awesome camp and to spend time with them. We were lucky enough to go to Joey's baseball game which was alot of fun. They just got a new puppy named Rudy.

Overall is was a great time. It was a bummer that we had to come home to water in my basement?!

1 comment:

Anne said...

I liked the mint too. But, good call on the Liberty Bell. So fun to see your vacations pics, thanks for sharing!
And, sorry to hear about the flood at your house.