Monday, September 22, 2008

My first note home from the teacher


Yes, Mason got his first note home today because he got his card changed from green to yellow. He has wanted it changed from the first day of school...I will write more later....

So let me tell you what happened...

Mason's teacher gave him a warning for doing something silly during carpet time. She said if you don't stop you will have to change your card then he said he wanted his card changed. So she changed it and then he had to sit out of recess and gym. Today before school he informed me he could go straight from a green card (skipping yellow) to red. I said you better not. He said then if I do I will get three spankings and the last one will be on my bare buns and hurt. I said yah. (hey whatever he thinks will be bad is what will happen right (i make it up as i go)). I am nervous to pick him up today!! Hopefully he learned his lesson!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anne said...

Gotta love those independent thinkers! Can't wait to hear the recap after school today. :)

Trisha said...

great way to look at it...

Tracy Jean said...

And it's only just begun.....

Trisha said...

yup...but today no card changing...yah...his teacher also told me he cried yesterday about it...i was surprised!!